Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BY LAWS for the squad

Go down 
+3
Curnutte
Yarbles
Medic71
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BY LAWS for the squad   BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Kingan, I agree with your 14 people question.
There are 27 members currently registered as (+).
Of those 27 only 18 are registered on this site.
Of those 18 only 14 are what I would call using "users" of the site.
Of those 14 only 10 are on the site at least once a week.

As for the simple majority.. 14... Isn't 14 the all time high attendace for a meeting??

I would say a 10 - 12 vote should be good. It may not be 2/3 of the squad, but it's the portion of the squad that gives a sh!t.
It's the 10 that I would call the "Core" members. In my opinion the rest are just along for the ride and happy to have the (+) tag on their name and be able to fly with guys they are familiar with when they are on. Not saying their bad people, just that if you can't make the effort, you get no say. I thought that was the consecus anyway from past discussions.

Anywho, since I'm not flying right now, but still give a sh!t about the squad, I would put my thoughts up.
I have pulled the old PS2 out and dusted it off. Still works. But, it's just not the same. And the flying games which I once thought where soooo cool! They F'ing suck!

Medic, if you need help typing up by laws or getting them together, let me know, I have some time on my hands. I do hope to up in the air again soon.. not looking good though.
Also, As far as the vote. Can you make sure that it is only available to squad members. I know on the old site any one could vote. Infact I could vote once as Saffron and once as a guest.

Saffron
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Good to see you Saffron   BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 am

Hey Saffron how have you been bro. Laughing at your comment about the ol' flying games. Anyway see you when you can bro, cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: BY LAWS for the squad   BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 am

Saffron wrote:

I would say a 10 - 12 vote should be good. It may not be 2/3 of the squad, but it's the portion of the squad that gives a sh!t.
It's the 10 that I would call the "Core" members. In my opinion the rest are just along for the ride and happy to have the (+) tag on their name and be able to fly with guys they are familiar with when they are on. Not saying their bad people, just that if you can't make the effort, you get no say. I thought that was the consecus anyway from past discussions.
Medic, if you need help typing up by laws or getting them together, let me know, I have some time on my hands. I do hope to up in the air again soon.. not looking good though.
Also, As far as the vote. Can you make sure that it is only available to squad members. I know on the old site any one could vote. Infact I could vote once as Saffron and once as a guest.

Saffron

Well put sir, Yes when and if a vote is needed it can be done where only members will be allowed to vote.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: BY LAWS for the squad   BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:44 pm

I guess the real easy way to do it is just post the vote in the Private area... duh!
I went and saw the wizard! Now I just need a heart and courage.

That would solve the issues of members only. And, since you have to be logged in to see that area, only 1 vote. cheers
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: BY LAWS for the squad   BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Its ok saffron, we all have those moments too. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BY LAWS for the squad   BY LAWS for the squad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BY LAWS for the squad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2