Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Squad Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Squad Meeting   Squad Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:48 am

Unfortunately I cant make this Sunday at 4pm EST and is it is such an important meeting I want to defer it for another week so that I can be there.

The reason it is so important is because we are voting on Medics Bye Laws. Among other things these will impose minimum standards of participation to retain squad membership. If you havent already read them please do and suggest any amendments we can discuss at the meeting.

Any one who comes to the meeting and then wishes to discuss the bye laws without having already read them I think should be excluded from the discussion. Any "Lets just go through them now I havent had a chance (in the last 5 weeks or whatever it is) to read them" comment should be unacceptable. If people are going to make an effort to get the squad better organised then we should all at least provide the minnimum support by taking an interest.

I cant make this sunday for reasons outside of my control but as CO think my prescence at the next meeting is essential. This will be the third meeting I have missed since precision started.

Please note Sunday 8 th March as the next meeting date.
Back to top Go down

Squad Meeting
Page 1 of 1