Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice Empty
PostSubject: Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice   Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:12 am

This Sunday at 2 Pm EST.

Agenda:

1) Bye Laws.

I suggest as we do not have final drafts to look at agree a timetable for adoption with a final vote at the next month end meeting. Please read the bye laws especially if your brain is made of Jello (Floats) lol!

If anyone comes on and starts spouting about this and it turns out they havent read them I want them shot Mad

2) Minnimum levels of participation to qualify for the scrimmage team I.E. the need to attend practice to make the team on the day.

3) Anything people want to bring up Cool

I think it is important that everyone who wants to gets a chance to speak at the meeting and I will be asking everyone for comments though they can obstain.

Next
Then Scrimmage Practice at which I suggest we try out the plane set that we might be using against JG11 to see how it works out. WE
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice   Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey, I won't be at the meeting guys, I'm going home to visit my mom and sister and see stomp, as well as celebrate my birthday a little early.

Sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice   Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:07 pm

I wont be there either.. No

But I do care and will be more than happy to give my thoughts on the notes.
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

PostSubject: Re: Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice   Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 pm

I don't know if I will be there either as Melissa is taking me some where Friday night and not telling me where we are going nor how long we will be there.
All I know is I have to have a bag packed and be ready when she gets home from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice   Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montly Meeting and Scrimmage Practice
Page 1 of 1