Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nutte and Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Nutte and Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Nutte and Meeting   Nutte and Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Nutte are there going to be any minutes from the last meeting?

We got together we spent an hour and a half making decisions and everyone had their chance to speak and vote which they did.

Is that all coming to nothing then because Floats Spat the Dummy?

Is that how people want the squad to be organised and run?

Please let me know if this is how people want things done or send me a recording of the meeting and I will wrtie them up.

Persoanlly I want to be in a squad which is fare consistent and gives everyone a chance to participate and have a say. If we go thorough the motions and then I just stand by and see the democratic process ridden over I actually find that upsetting and offensive especoially if I do nothing about it. As I said if people give up thier time and put substantial amounts of work into something they have a right to a say and to be heard.

btw I dont think "being cool to eachother" includes hijacking and sabotaging allot of other peoples work. I call that selfish Hypocracy.

If the rest of you just want to fly with Floats irrespective of his beahvior you need to make Floats your CO again.

If so I will stick around until I find something closer to what I am after. Cool

If I stay co I will not tolerate anyone wrecking anymore events or meetings and if not, under the current regime I will not risk organising anything of this sort again.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Nutte and Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Yarbles   Nutte and Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey Andy check your inbox in the messages please . and I will send you an email to hash out a couple of things that are very pertinant to us .
John farao
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Nutte and Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutte and Meeting   Nutte and Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:11 am

Curnutte wrote:
Hey Andy check your inbox in the messages please . and I will send you an email to hash out a couple of things that are very pertinant to us .
John farao

Thanks nutte. cheers

I wont be satisfied in this until we have posted what the majority agreed if you send the basic amendments to me I will post the whole thing. If people then dont think that reflects what we discussed any longer they can say so here.

If I have nothing by Sunday I will miss Sec and Scrimmage practice and do a re draft then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nutte and Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutte and Meeting   Nutte and Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nutte and Meeting
Page 1 of 1