Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glad to be a Member

Go down 
+2
Klingan
carp38
6 posters
AuthorMessage
carp38

Glad to be a Member Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks for letting me be apart of the squad. I am looking forward to flying with you all. Thanks

afro
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 am

All of us???

Glad to be a Member Parano10
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 am

Glad to have you Carp tongue
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 am

carp38 wrote:
Thanks for letting me be apart of the squad. I am looking forward to flying with you all. Thanks

afro

Welcome and please make it to the meeting this Sunday 2pm EST on Vox 144 in the Ta and Scrimmage practice on 244 in the Da afterwards.

Basketball

If you PM me an E mail address I will put you on my E mail list and remind you of anything coming up if I remember scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
12High
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
12High

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:29 pm

welcome aboard Cool and help your self to the bouncing boobies tongue Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:20 pm

carp, here is the link that floats asked me to post for you..

http://web.comhem.se/~u85627360/

it's a free online book in PDF format, about this style of game.. it's maybe 10 years old, the author played warbirds/airwarrior of which aces high is a direct descendant.. there are alot of good tactics, etc. etc. etc. specific to this type of simulated air combat..

the direct link to the PDF is

http://web.comhem.se/~u85627360/inpursuit.pdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a Member   Glad to be a Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad to be a Member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: