Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It was a very close run thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

It was a very close run thing Empty
PostSubject: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Daddog said:

"Wow. Was a match I will not forget.

Round 1 332nd N1K2 they in the F6F
332nd Win

Round 2 332nd F6F they in the N1K2
(+) Precision Win

Round 3 332nd in Spit 16 they in the 109G14
332nd Win

Round 4 332nd in 109G14 they in the Spit 16
(+) Precision Win

Round 5 both sides in the A6M5

Was a VERY close match. Round 5 was 10 VS 10 and at first they had the upper hand with some kills early on. Then things balanced out some at about 8 VS 8 then we lost a couple more (I was one) and things started looking bad. I think it was 5 VS about 7 at one point. Then the guys we had left manged a couple kills with in a 30 seconds or so and then it was about 5 VS 5. I think we went down to 3 VS 3 and we manged to finish them off.

If we had played that round again, flip a coin. I think our squads are very evenly matched.

<S> Gents. "

We fell to the 332nd

We fought them to the last round but lost, We were however much better than ever before. We suffered in the past humiliating defeats to "The Few" amd "71st RAF" but we are much better now.

My ambition for the squad is to beat "The Few" in the duelling lader and be a trully great squad.

That is why I wanted to be CO and that is what the scrimmages and the plastic medals etc is all about. I think if we traine together it is within our grasp now.

We have some great sticks in Floats, Klingan Vuo etc and if I am to continue as CO into the future it is to realise that goal.

The day to day opperations are taken care of by Floats etc and with SEC, FSO and the merchandise by Klingan, Marc, Vuo and Nutte and with Medic giving us a web prescence.

I want us to be a great fighting team, the undisputed top team taking on all comers and winning like "The Few" do now. It will give us real and undisputed respect as the top squad.

Traineing and commitment is the key cheers

We trained for the last scrimmage on Sundays and we need to make this a regular thing and that is only the beggining.

"True courage shines in adversaty"

I propose we next challenge JG11 and Stamppf who fly german planes against our spits and typhoons Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm

good job guys, even tho we suffered a loss it sounds like we were very close.

I apologize for not being able to attend, my computer has been fucking up constantly. It seems like i fix one problem, another arises. Murphy's law and all...not a good thing when your last name is murphy.

anyway.

just wanted to say wtg Bouncy pirat
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Excellent match. I am sorry we lost, but hey, it was fukin great. I got a little buzzed drunken
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm

hurrah! and tally ho!

good scrimmage yarbles
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:49 pm

zack1234 wrote:
hurrah! and tally ho!

good scrimmage yarbles

I really enjoyed it and I only flew in 2 rounds.

Bruv and the Few are going to traine with us and we are going to drill JG11 a new one next cheers

Look at the plane set in the scrimmage section and let me know if you want it amended.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 am

The Few (2-0)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
332nd Flying Mongrels (2-1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JG11 (1-0)
(+) Precision (0-1)
VF-31 Tomcatters (0-1)
The Haze 100th FBG (0-1)
The Flying Circus (0-1)
Outlaws_Legends (0-0)
TAC Drivers (0-0)
Army of Muppets (0-0)
71 Squadron (0-0)

Despite not winning by the league rules i.e. being brave enough to fight we have moved from 10th to 4th. I have issued a challenge to JG11 and when we beat them we will go 3rd cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Lots to learn   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am

These things provide a lot to learn and skill refinements are paramount to victory . I had two rounds where I got 2 kills so I don't feel real bad but the question is could I have done more . Its amazing we had a great turn out and I would hope practise would hold the same thing .
Nutte cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a very close run thing   It was a very close run thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a very close run thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: