Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Energy Drink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Ace Energy Drink Empty
PostSubject: Ace Energy Drink   Ace Energy Drink Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:26 am

[img]http://i43.[url=https://servimg.com/view/12539307/42]Ace Energy Drink Ace_en12servimg.com/u/f43/12/53/93/07/ace_en11.jpg[/img][Ace Energy Drink Ace_en13/url]

You can visit the site at www.aceenergydrink.com One of my friends from work got me this so I thought I'd post it up visit the site its cool.
Nutte farao
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Ace Energy Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Energy Drink   Ace Energy Drink Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

I think I'm more impressed by the multiple pairs of safety glasses on your desk.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Ace Energy Drink Empty
PostSubject: Safety Glasses   Ace Energy Drink Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:00 pm

If you look close you will see the first pair are readers , meaning I'm an old basterd . I now need these to read plans and not go blind.
Nutte
Back to top Go down
My2

My2

Ace Energy Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Energy Drink   Ace Energy Drink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:23 am

dude ...john, let me take you to those coffee shop again and you can explain to them why they TOOO will need these magnifying "goggles".
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Ace Energy Drink Empty
PostSubject: My Beloved My2   Ace Energy Drink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Aaron one day in the not to near future , I will laugh my ass off as you deteriorate into an old decrepit fart as in Yarbles case , he is older than I you know .
And I hope you throw your back out on one of those moves you may use on your girlfriend . And in the words of Toby Kieth ( I may not be as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was . )
Nutte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace Energy Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Energy Drink   Ace Energy Drink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Energy Drink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: