Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(+) precision wins the war

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

(+) precision wins the war Empty
PostSubject: (+) precision wins the war   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Great job to all of us who were on and single handedly won the war! haha, ok not single, but close, we initiated the win cheers cheers Bouncy Bouncy pirat
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Fun   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 am

Yep Mobius it was a great time lots of squad members on 14 at the high count . Precision initiated the roll up of bases and it was grand . And it was good to wing up again , even in the 190 A8 . Hope it continues like that the Precision of days gone by with team work and fun , best time I had in a while and My2fast in there makes it simply fabulous .
Nutte.

Also when was the last time the Knights won the war . Anyone ,Anyone . To long ago to recall perhaps . farao
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: (+) precision wins the war   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 am

Great job guys.

Nutte, the last time I was on-line when the Knights won a war........hmmmm.. At least 8 months, if not a year ago..... yeah, can't really remember.

and,
14 squadies on a one time.. awsome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: (+) precision wins the war   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 am

Curnutte wrote:
Yep Mobius it was a great time lots of squad members on 14 at the high count . Precision initiated the roll up of bases and it was grand . And it was good to wing up again , even in the 190 A8 . Hope it continues like that the Precision of days gone by with team work and fun , best time I had in a while and My2fast in there makes it simply fabulous .
Nutte.

Also when was the last time the Knights won the war . Anyone ,Anyone . To long ago to recall perhaps . farao

always john.

I love flying a8's they wreak havoc in pairs, single-handedly they are pretty worthless tho, (but then again, what isn't against more than one enemy, 2 maybe...3 if you're on fire.
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: (+) precision wins the war   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 pm

btw.. we won war again last nite in blue.. i thin it was about 2:30am my time..

milton got the winning base capture.
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: (+) precision wins the war   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 pm

kvuo75 wrote:
btw.. we won war again last nite in blue.. i thin it was about 2:30am my time..

milton got the winning base capture.

yeah, would have loved to stay and help, but was tired...and kinda sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (+) precision wins the war   (+) precision wins the war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(+) precision wins the war
Page 1 of 1