Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't get in the groove

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Can't get in the groove Empty
PostSubject: Can't get in the groove   Can't get in the groove Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm sorry guys I just can't get in the groove , hopefully soon I'll bust a move back into ace status . Don't know whats going on , just flyin horrible lately . Maybe some time in the T/A would help . or with a trainer .
Nutte
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in the groove   Can't get in the groove Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:57 am

Curnutte wrote:
I'm sorry guys I just can't get in the groove , hopefully soon I'll bust a move back into ace status . Don't know whats going on , just flyin horrible lately . Maybe some time in the T/A would help . or with a trainer .
Nutte

I know what it is john. I'm not in the groove either...ya need me on your wing and you on mine!

I wish my damn mic would magically fix itself... scratch
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in the groove   Can't get in the groove Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:18 am

Mobus wrote:
Curnutte wrote:
Nutte

I know what it is john. I'm not in the groove either...ya need me on your wing and you on mine!

I wish my damn mic would magically fix itself... scratch

I wish you would sign up for our coming battle against the 332nd (see orders private section) and make this sundays practice.

BTW nutte my score looks like a noob now. Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards or is it early dementia scratch

er hope that makes you feel better sunny
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in the groove   Can't get in the groove Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:59 pm

i know how you feel nutte Crying or Very sad

only difference is that i was kak before so there is no change
lol!
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in the groove   Can't get in the groove Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 pm

sorry...I've been sick...and busy with school this week/end. I'm going to get on in a few minutes hopefully someone is on.

Anyway. I'm trying to fix my mic...it has to be settings...so I'm dicking with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in the groove   Can't get in the groove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get in the groove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: