Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12 days now and still no power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

12 days now and still no power Empty
PostSubject: 12 days now and still no power   12 days now and still no power Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Ok guys I am goin on 12 days without power, so I am running behind on updating. PS I have a solve solution for the issue of the forums...(YEAHHHH) but I need to be able to access my home computer to fix it. I am awaiting my power to return to do so, so please please bare with me as this is out of my control. sorry I havent been able to fly.... u never realise how much u miss simple things when u dont have them. Hope to see you guys soon, and I will have the problem fixed as soon as power is restored.
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

12 days now and still no power Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 days now and still no power   12 days now and still no power Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks for everyone bearing with me in this, Power was restored last sunday and comcast is telling me it may be 7 to 14 days to have Inet restored. So again bare with me as I edit slowly. I can only access internet here at work. Thanks for the support.

Tim
Back to top Go down

12 days now and still no power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: