Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What needs to be posted as private

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What needs to be posted as private Empty
PostSubject: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm

I need to know what subjects u guys want posted as private in which only squadron members can view? Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://precisionsquadron.forumotion.com
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Squad Financial Page   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 pm

An area of squad financial page is a good example of what I'll need to post up squad funds and keep up a monthly report .
Nutte king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm

TY john for your input. Would u like there to be a signed in private page on the site or strickly in the forums for that?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Well unsless the "meeting minutes" should be in the open, they need a private place.

And somewhere to put up the orders for SEC and FSO.

I know we allready have places for them here, but i dont know if they are private?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:29 pm

As it stands now,The FSO/SEC forums can only be seen by those active squad members.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Admin wrote:
As it stands now,The FSO/SEC forums can only be seen by those active squad members.

Ok i didnt know that Embarassed

So not to everyone that can log in on the forum? (yes i know im slow)
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Any of our tactics   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Dont think we should have tactic link, maybe call it helpful info, even a link to trainers web page be good. But as far as tactics, stratagies, plane loadouts and typical mission setups, that all needs to be kept squad only. The general info on how to shoot an osti, that stuff should be kept public.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:04 am

Admin wrote:
I need to know what subjects u guys want posted as private in which only squadron members can view? Thanks

Meeting Minutes. Thats why I havent posted any yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be posted as private   What needs to be posted as private Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What needs to be posted as private
Page 1 of 1