Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangbang gone wrong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rough_wo

Gangbang gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Gangbang gone wrong   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm

I get jumped by 5 planes, 4 of them engage, 4 of them find out they made a mistake.

Back to top Go down
rough_wo

PostSubject: Re: Gangbang gone wrong   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Pure Enjoyment   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

I really liked your clip the flying was a great job on your part ! and your working of the film maker is great also . I have never learned how to work the film viewer correctly but will play with it .
Nice job Rufwood !
Nutte cheers farao
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Gangbang gone wrong   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 am

cheers cheers Nice job, sweet really lol!
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Gangbang gone wrong   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:14 am

Bouncy Bouncy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rough_wood

PostSubject: Re: Gangbang gone wrong   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 am

Can you guys rate the video? Plannin on puttin up more vids when I have time.

It's real hard to find good AH videos, especially with that Iron Maiden song filling up the YouTube search results.

As for working the video player, there is this thing that says something like "set up frames" or "shots" or something. Mess around with that. Basically the video you saw consisted of 20 shots or so. You tell it where to start (relative location, and time) and where it ends. So say you start on the right side of the plane and end at the left, it uses the full time you give it to rotate around the plane.

I have yet to find a good way to get chase plane shots, which usually look pretty awesome.

This guy has some good videos, I like some of the shots in "From Russia With Love" etc.

https://www.youtube.com/user/orpheous58#play/uploads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangbang gone wrong   Gangbang gone wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangbang gone wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: Snapshots/Videos/Pics :: Lets See Some New Pics-
Jump to: