Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the new fourms

Go down 
+10
THUDMAN
Admin
Curnutte
Saffron
marcds
Apollo
kvuo75
zack1234
Klingan
Medic71
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

About the new fourms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 am

My other other other 2 cents on this is we must always remember how much work medic like MY2 before him has put into this and the results are outatanding and still improving.

My2 had a burn out over this and wasnt always as bitter and twisted as he is now. I think we contributed to his now at least improving state of mind.

Please lets try not to do the same to Medic. If you dont include me and Floats one raving sociopath in the squad with a Napoleaon complex is enough.

Generally medic I am sure you know that if things go well you wont hear anything its only when things dont you will hear hope fully constructive crioticism and if the persons having a bad day you'll hear allot. Youve done an enormous amount of work for the squad but you wont get an enormous amount of appreciation I suspect.

cheers medic you are more than owed a promotion in the opinion of your (acting) CO.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: OK   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:35 am

So maybe I was a little crude and evil in my earlier remarks , Tim I am sorry and won't berate you , but it is a little wierd .
Nutte albino
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm

I think I have the issue fixed on the forums, U will see the forum link now on only the home page of the site, this is a simple fix until I get the nav bar fixed (or have the time to do so when I am not on someones puter.) Please let me know if this fixed the scrollin issue....
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Gentlemen,
Please keep in mind that Tim is still with out power and is living with a friend. One look at the situation that still prevails there on line and you will see that it is still a mess in his area.
That and the fact that he does work in emergency services means that at this time he is VERY busy helping everyone that he can right now.

>>>>SALUTE TIM<<<<< Hang in there brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 am

Could someone try logging on to the old web site using www.precision.fourmakers.com. This is the only difference I can find on 2 of about 10 shortcuts i have created on diff. computers. Just want to see if you can still logon like I can.

silent
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 am

Ean1 wrote:
Could someone try logging on to the old web site using www.precision.fourmakers.com. This is the only difference I can find on 2 of about 10 shortcuts i have created on diff. computers. Just want to see if you can still logon like I can.

silent

I couldnt but it will help me stay off the plastic medals a bit longer.

Medic the site continues to improve and we trully have a major net gain now
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:37 am

Thanks for trying Yarbles Exclamation

I guess I'll continue to post and answer myself. lol!

Just alittle piece of squad history I'll have until work replaces these computers when they fail. Sad
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:55 am

Well if you still can get in there ( i can't) maybe you can copy the meeting minutes to this site?.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 am

Klingan wrote:
Well if you still can get in there ( i can't) maybe you can copy the meeting minutes to this site?.

And the last plastic medal table affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the new fourms   About the new fourms - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the new fourms
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: