Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange but funny :)

Go down 
+4
Mobus
Medic71
marcds
Klingan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Strange but funny :) Empty
PostSubject: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 am

Klingan, sometimes you worry me
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Ok, after seeing that it made me browse youtube. I cant believe this exsists just kinda blew my mind.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZiRiIpZVF4&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Medic71 wrote:
Ok, after seeing that it made me browse youtube. I cant believe this exsists just kinda blew my mind.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZiRiIpZVF4&feature=related

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:19 am

Very nice x 2. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

klingan you crazy swede....how are the volvos? and saabs?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 am

Well the Volvos are still working but Saab was run down the drain by americans Cool
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 am

Doesn't Ford own Volvo?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 am

Yes but not for long. And since Ford took it over it also have gone worse. But then again Americans cant build (working) cars... Razz
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Ah ha   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am

No Klingan Americans just build dependable cars there is a diffrence . Don't confuse the workers with the management its not the same thing and nobody and I mean nobody out produces an American pissed off for working for peanuts .LOL
Nutte farao
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 am

Ah you say that, then you go and buy a BIG american car with a non fuel efficient V8. THEN you complain about paying alot of money when you have to fill it up. BTW your prices are CHEAP!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Is Kia American? :lol!
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Thats fucked up.

and how come my rank didnt come over?
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Nutte.. Peanuts.. If the guy on the line making $80 / hr is peanuts.. I want some of those f'ing nuts.
It's the unions that are hurting the American Industry.

As for the cars.. They are awsome..

My Ford T-bird V8 (Charged- Police Edition / Kick the shit out of most anything)- 22city - 32highway mpg

My Ford F350 Diesle V8 - 17mpg fully loaded with a utilty bed.

My Ford Focus 4cyl - 29-32mpg city 42-44mpg highway. F' those hybrids.. and I was out the door for $15K and change including tax and all the B.S.

My Ford Expoler 6cyl- 16city 21 highway.. not great, but it holds the kids and all the gear.

I like my Fords.. and the profits stay in the USA. Unlike Honda, Toyota.. yes they may have some manufacturing plants here and yes the Toyota Siena is 90% american parts.. but the profits go over seas.

By the way.. Ford did not ask for any "Bail out" money.

Kling.. Yes, compared to the rest of the world, our fuel prices are cheap. But then again. It's our troops over there making sure the rest of the world gets fuel.
If you don't like the fuel prices, ride a bike, take public transportation..etc. When our prices started going up, there was a big change in the purchasing styles from Americans and the fuel companies listened. The Arabs got pissed and want to cut supply because they got use to $80 a barrle. F' them.
Economics 101 - Supply and Demand
In a few short years when the Arabs well runs dry. Russia will tap Siberia and we'll tap Alaska.. Let's see Dubai then.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 am

Saffron wrote:

Kling.. Yes, compared to the rest of the world, our fuel prices are cheap. But then again. It's our troops over there making sure the rest of the world gets fuel.

Im not going to argue this part with you, but i hope you are kidding.
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am

I think that if you look at the statistics it is pretty obvious that gas prices are directly related to and pretty even all over the world, and it is supply and demand.
Gas is more expensive in say Germany where it can take some one a day maybe a day and a half to drive across the whole country, as apposed to say Canada where it takes 3 days.

With America putting more cars on the road than any other country and for the most part every commute is somewhere in the 20 to 30 mile range.
I think that most americans have a minimum of 45 minute drive to any destination.
The amount of fuel we consume keeps the price down for us.

I would like a nice fuel efficient vehicle that gets 30 to 35 mpg, put then I would not be able to load all our camping gear and take it to the mountains to go fishing every week end.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 am

marcds wrote:

I would like a nice fuel efficient vehicle that gets 30 to 35 mpg, put then I would not be able to load all our camping gear and take it to the mountains to go fishing every week end.

Strange. It works in the rest of the world Shocked
You dont need a V8 (or even a V6) to go camping or sitt on the Highway. There are good 4X4's out there with a 2 liter engine
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: 4 X 4   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 am

My Ford 150 4 x 4 with a 4.2 liter V6 is good on gas and I can drive over the top of your little nissan Klingan . I do not need a V8 to do that . I get good milage and can haul ass on the freeway at 90 mph +.
Nutte farao
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:38 am

First af all i have a Misubishi Mad
And second of all u might do 90mph as long as the road is straight.
Ill blow past you anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Don't the Yanks own Japan?

And yes i agree if the Yanks did not get involved in world affairs and were neutrals we would be in a shitty state.

Pisses me off that Europeans look down on the US and the UK ungrateful fucking wankers.

Lets have a bit of appeasement it might work this time, I hold a a letter from Herr Hitler etc etc etc.

Only thing i don't like about US is that they did not have more atom bombs to drop on Japan.

Japanese culture fuck them!
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I have a Ford by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Klingan   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:43 pm

My dearest Klingan . What I can do is wait until you park it then drive over the top of it . But really it is not jacked up sky high it is standerd heigth so its fairly normal . And I use mine for work anyways , not those little pee willy vans they use in the euro spots . I haul finished product all over the place in the L.A. area goes with the job.
Nutte farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange but funny :)   Strange but funny :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange but funny :)
Page 1 of 1