Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order Of Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Order Of Business Empty
PostSubject: Order Of Business   Order Of Business Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:06 am

I have been asked a few questions in relation to promotions and the commitee.

First I am hoping nutte will be able to come up with a draft of the amended Bye Laws.

Then I will draft some criteria for qualification to 1st Lt. I will also call a commitee meeting to discuss among other things some promotions and appointments.

In the meantime FSO goes on as usual please support this along with Kvuo Marc and Nutte. I am not sure when the next Sec is, Klingan will keep this on track. Medic I am sure will continue to do a great job developing this site and I have issued a challenge for the 29th of March against the Tac drivers for which we will need to trane.

WE NEED:

People to maintain our prescence in the main arena organisising and leading missions etc and winning wars in the process. Reiner is very impressively stepping up to the plate here and I hope Ean who I dont see much lately because of time difference will be doing the same.

Anyone else who wants to get more involved please do and if you need any suggestions please say so here. Getting together with other squaddies when you feel like it is always good for the squad and organising and running missions is even better.

We dont all feel like being socialble all the time When you want to fly your own game just fly off channel or afk. When you do feel sociable get with the squad and get together with as many as possible because that is what keeps us going.

Good hunting and tally ho lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Order Of Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Of Business   Order Of Business Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:54 am

cheers Great writeup cheers

Yarbles wrote:
I am not sure when the next Sec is, Klingan will keep this on track.

All info including dates is posted under SEC
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Order Of Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Of Business   Order Of Business Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 am

Klingan wrote:
cheers Great writeup cheers

Yarbles wrote:
I am not sure when the next Sec is, Klingan will keep this on track.

All info including dates is posted under SEC

Ahhh I see the clue is in the name Wink lol!

So Scrimmage practice is after SEC:

Sunday at 2PM Est Sec followed by the practice 15th, 22nd and the match against the Tac drivers on the 29th.

Please everyone come to practice who can, I cant guarantee everyone a place in the team including myself but we all can benefit from the practice. It wont just be a furball hopefully we will be able to apply team tactics.

I know we all have preffered planes but we need to practice the challenge planes and even if you hate them you will have to fight similarly against faster planes or better turners than your own in the MA so have a go.

Plane set

Spit 1 vs 109E (Both ways rounds 1 and 2)

Hurri 1 v Early 110 (Both Ways rounds 3 and 4)

Mosquito v Mosquito (Round 5)

This relates only to this challenge which could be amended by the TAC drivers (if they get their act together)

I have gone early war to keep the speed lower and the fight easier to grasp. Their is my own bias also but I do put these choices up for a couple of days consultation first.

The theme of the first 4 rounds is precisely the Battle of Britain and these historical matches appart for authenticity mean fighting different syles and giving us a chance to beat a stronger side in 2 out of 5 rounds.

In future we can do a:

Pearl Harbour (p40 v Zero)
Midway (FM2 V Zero)
Late war northern Europe and use the 51 and 47 etc if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Order Of Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Of Business   Order Of Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order Of Business
Page 1 of 1