Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floats will be leaving guys

Go down 
+4
zack1234
Yarbles
Saffron
Floatsup
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Floats will be leaving guys Empty
PostSubject: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:55 am

Gentlemen

Unfortunatly theres some terrible news that I must share with you all. I must leave the game due to finances. Things have taken a bad turn for me. I have a court case in 6 months to appeal for my disabilty insurance, and untill that time, were strapped. I cant work right now, and the sideline things I have been doing are very sporidic. I know I have been harsh on some of you, and for that I apologize. My coping skills are shot. Im on some extremely dangerous drugs, that work on killing a virus, but they are also killing me. I have not been the same person. My mood swings are just unbeliavable, trust me its not just you guys. I feel like Sybal. THe bottom line is I dont know when I will be back. This isnt going to be a quick fix. My cell phone should still be active for a bit, but even that may go. I have to declare bancruptcy at this point. The bottom line is this though

You have a great bunch of guys to fly with, and I couldnt have asked for the greatest squad to be a part of. You will need to write up the by-laws, its too depressing for me to write. Trust me I tried, and it just got me more pissed off. The squad has a great leader, and I salute you Yarbles. To all the rest, this isnt in stone, but its not looking good right now. I'll know more Thursday. Untill then.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:35 am

Sorry to hear that brother.
Maybe one of these days we'll both be better finacially... Stupid Economy..
Where's the "change".. oh I get it, he didn't say for the better.

Hope everything works out for you. Other than the being on drugs thing, well I'm there too.
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 pm

If you have any time left in the game we should arrange a send off for you.

Floats appreciation day to keep you going until you come back. Do some old style missions or whatever you like best and get eveyone up at the same time. You leading form the front and wiping the board.

Let me know if you have any time left and I will arrange it.

You will be back, the game needs you, you are one of the great personalities in the game the vast majority of the time. Someone who makes the game cool and fun at the same time, inspireing confidence in others and getting the job done cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

For Floats, we are all richer for knowing you. Get back soon better than ever.
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 pm

pale thats not good!
Back to top Go down
Chungo63

Chungo63

PostSubject: Sad to see you go!!   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Floats,

I'm sorry to hear about all your obstacles. I'm sure you'll conquer them! I appreciate all you've done for me and I will be looking forward to your return.
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Things have taken an upturn, and down.

First, Im living.

Second. I will have to spilt for a time. I do not have details, but it will be hard for me. Dig all you phuckers. Even the ones that piss me off, cause I know you would be there to cover my arse. THats what we do,

ANyway Ill be on for a bit on game, but details arent in when I have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:23 am

Floatsup wrote:
Things have taken an upturn, and down.
Even the ones that piss me off,.

The two things which seem to piss you off are the Website and the Bye laws both agreed by the vast majority of the squad. I suggest you find a way to accept the situation and move on now.

If you are still unhappy with this site I suggest you liase with Medic to improve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Floats   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 am

Hope things continue to improve! Thanks again for getting me in this squad and sharing your time and knowledge. If you must go I hope its a short departure.

Good Luck,<S>
Back to top Go down
My2

My2

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 am

"Bye laws" in all actuality, the bye laws are his!!! but watevers....... we all agreed upon it like 9 months back.

"i suggest you find a way to accept the situation and move on now".... yes he does, and i think he is..... LoL....

"liase"..... my grammer and poor english suggest that you mean cope and work with Medic to improve it.... i totally agree. Hmmmmmmm.... lets see what we can do...... since the majority VOTED for it, i say the majority FUCKING HELP and work it out.......????????

I may be a dumb ass CAPTAIN of the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, but i've never seen something that cant be fixed with HELPS FROM A SQUADRON..... so, (+), please help with the indicated errors/insufficient perspective.

OoOoH,Yarbles - Klingan, if you wanna bash this, let me know, im more incline to entertain you both with ideologies...... =) I kid i kid...okie... only half-kiddin. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:21 am

My2 wrote:
"Bye laws" in all actuality, the bye laws are his!!! but watevers....... we all agreed upon it like 9 months back.

"i suggest you find a way to accept the situation and move on now".... yes he does, and i think he is..... LoL....

"liase"..... my grammer and poor english suggest that you mean cope and work with Medic to improve it.... i totally agree. Hmmmmmmm.... lets see what we can do...... since the majority VOTED for it, i say the majority FUCKING HELP and work it out.......????????

I may be a dumb ass CAPTAIN of the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, but i've never seen something that cant be fixed with HELPS FROM A SQUADRON..... so, (+), please help with the indicated errors/insufficient perspective.

OoOoH,Yarbles - Klingan, if you wanna bash this, let me know, im more incline to entertain you both with ideologies...... =) I kid i kid...okie... only half-kiddin. LOL!!!

lol!

Sry but I actually agree on everything except the first part.

And if Medic needs help with something on this page, all he have to do is ask. I for one will step up and help as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 am

[quote="My2

[/quote]

Well said aaron and thank you for your support.

Oh wait did I just agree with aaron, oh jeez, the freakin world is really coming to an end....lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 pm

I'll be around the net. Just gotta work on subscriptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floats will be leaving guys   Floats will be leaving guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floats will be leaving guys
Page 1 of 1