Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Excersise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Interesting Excersise Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm

I was in help a training showing off and truying to pick up more tips so I can be No1 Fighter pilot in Precision Razz when Bnz Said:

"Try taking a break from spits again. Land two kills in every plane in the hanger over the course of a month except spits. Then next month you will be the spitfire god! Birdo thought that one up years ago, it was part of the WildAces squad challenges. It also increases your awareness of other plane's weakness, which can only improve your chances fighting them.

I was going to go for my Silver and Gold plastic hero medal next tour but this sounds more fun. I wonder if he means 2 Kills or "Yarbles landed 2 Kills in a Hurri 1 of (+) Precision" affraid
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm

He says "land two kills"

So i would say it means getting your name in ligths
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Klingan wrote:
He says "land two kills"

So i would say it means getting your name in ligths

I would like to turn this into a medal with the pilot having to save each screen shot to show he had done it in each plane.

Maybe the DFC (Distinguished flying cross). Maybe limit to fighters initially but we could do the same for atack.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm

If this is what you will do next tour, im all for it cheers
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Interesting   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm

This would be an interesting challenge to say the least , but you would fly your arse off to get there or at least I would . Sounds entertaining really
Nutte geek
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:41 am

I would say to anyone who is interested start collecting the screen shots whenever you like there will be no time limit. People can just work on getting the full colection and then start uploading to the site. Maybe we could stretch to tin for this medal using re cycled beer cans.

If it takes off we will probably need a DFC section for people to start uploading into. I intend to start in alphabetical order but I havent worked out how many planes yet and I assume the perked ones might be excluded or added seperately to embelish the medal.

Its about 60+ Planes and therefore a minimum of about 120 Kills though in practice it could be allot more.

How do you take a screen shot?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:20 am

I say that Bombers and Perked planes are optional.
Then we need to decide if it is a bomber if you can take it up in attack mode also.... (Ju-88, A20 etc)

Screenshot ingame is ALT-S
Back to top Go down
My2

My2

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 am

dude..whomever said that (exact name in AH is a retard)... myself and Floatie can land like 8+ kills if we keep horting it........ thats gay.... but watevers....

dude..i landed with 9 kills in spitie bfore...... i can certainly do it again with the economy the way it is... or wait.... will that have an effect on AH????? Drunkeness maybe??? like wat we experienced from King Dan??? LoL!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 am

Klingan wrote:
I say that Bombers and Perked planes are optional.
Then we need to decide if it is a bomber if you can take it up in attack mode also.... (Ju-88, A20 etc)

Screenshot ingame is ALT-S

I think we should use planes that have a fighter mode from A6 downwards in alphabetical order so we can see how far people have got. If others want an atack version no problem we can a different medal. When you land kills get a screen shot and build a thread 60ish. Last one to get to Typhoon is a HOMO lol!

BTW people can use Early War and Mid War but if you get caught dont expect not to be called a poof.

Last edited by Yarbles on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:41 am

My2 wrote:
dude..whomever said that (exact name in AH is a retard)... myself and Floatie can land like 8+ kills if we keep horting it........ thats gay.... but watevers....

dude..i landed with 9 kills in spitie bfore...... i can certainly do it again with the economy the way it is... or wait.... will that have an effect on AH????? Drunkeness maybe??? like wat we experienced from King Dan??? LoL!

Back in the day eh Razz

When I am drunk I will read this again and I am sure it will make perfect sense scratch drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Excersise   Interesting Excersise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Excersise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: