Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lack of Participation and Comitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Lack of Participation and Comitment Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Participation and Comitment   Lack of Participation and Comitment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 am

I hear people complain in events, meetings etc its allways the same 10 or 12 people and the rest add little to the squad but reap the benefits.

Well the bye laws if accepted will impose minnimum commitment which will go half way to improving this. The real answer is however recruit more good people so we can max out the squad and shift dead weight. It will increase enthusiasm in general where all show more commitment. Those who dont want it will find other less organised squads in my opinion.

I asked a fellow Brit to fly with us for a while Trant. He has 15 years experience in these games. Be nice to him and help him in. If he sticks good. We need more of this.

If you fly with someone you like on range invite them to try 144 for a while to see how they fit in and ask them to look at precisionsquad.com. The site is not everyones taste maybe but I think its great and shows our level of commitment.

Above all be positive about the squad and what we do and have done sunny
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Participation and Comitment   Lack of Participation and Comitment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:22 am

I believe 1 thing to check before an invite is the hours played.
Tis will show if they are "commited" to the game atleast. And yes i know it doesnt show wether they will be commited to a squad o not.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Participation and Comitment   Lack of Participation and Comitment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:23 am

Klingan wrote:
I believe 1 thing to check before an invite is the hours played.
Tis will show if they are "commited" to the game atleast. And yes i know it doesnt show wether they will be commited to a squad o not.

good point though:

Must distinguish of course between invite to the channel and invite to the squad. I would like to see good people on channel every month waiting for an invite to the squad. Still run missions on 145 though and invite the select to 144. Fill the squad with keen people and we can raise the bar and remove any passengers.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

PostSubject: Its all us   Lack of Participation and Comitment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 pm

The commitment level is the key to this I believe really . After all if you don't play you don't participate . I'm glad we have the few of us that are on here to make the base of what we do .
Nutte cheers
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Participation and Comitment   Lack of Participation and Comitment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 am

Curnutte wrote:
The commitment level is the key to this I believe really . After all if you don't play you don't participate . I'm glad we have the few of us that are on here to make the base of what we do .
Nutte cheers

We used to put up at least 12 in every event and we need to get back there and better. 12 is back cheers but we still need new blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Participation and Comitment   Lack of Participation and Comitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Participation and Comitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: