Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listen you useless feckers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Listen you useless feckers Empty
PostSubject: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 pm

I hope that doesnt sound rude but we have a private area now and I only see about 9 people have ever posted in there. Its called Current Orders. You will notice when you are not logged in you cant see it. Clever Eh Wink

If you cant see it when logged in get properly fackin registered. Medic has set up this site, put in allot of work and gone through a huge amount of shit so we can have a private area. I know the following are properly registered

1) Medic
2) Ean
3) Me
4) Klingan
5) Zak
6) Kvuo
7) Floats
Cool Nutte
9) Saffron

Please confirm you are registered here or there then we can reap the full benefit.
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 pm

where's the private bit? drunken
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm

zack1234 wrote:
where's the private bit? drunken

lol!
Back to top Go down
12High
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
12High

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 pm

im registered Very Happy Cool drunken
Back to top Go down
12High
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
12High

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:33 pm

oh yea my avitar is at my {step}daughters National Gaurd base Very Happy had open house day for christmas party. she leaves for boot camp april 22nd 3 yrs army 3 yrs gurad unless she reups army she scored an 88 on her test. they gave her the test 3 times make sure it was no fluke Cool thats my girl [ 35 yrs old] going to fly predator drones Cool she said she has no problem helping a towel head meet his 7 virgins that allah promises lol!
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:14 am

Hmm I think I like her allready I love you
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 am

12High wrote:
im registered Very Happy Cool drunken

And your coming to practice at 4pm EST not this sunday but next one cheers
Back to top Go down
12High
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
12High

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:55 am

yes next sunday practic i come this sunday i might find my balls around my neck l lol! its my anniversary 15yrs king queen Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:04 am

12High wrote:
yes next sunday practic i come this sunday i might find my balls around my neck l lol! its my anniversary 15yrs king queen Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy

Married for 15 years and you are still allowed to have balls Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 am

Come on now.
You know you give up your balls the second that ring slips on yor fingure. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen you useless feckers   Listen you useless feckers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen you useless feckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: