Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Empty
PostSubject: Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help   Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 pm

ok, as some of you may know, my MIC has been acting up since I plugged my speakers back in...(which only have a left side channel that works I think?, haven't plugged in the rear right yet to see if it still works.)

anyway...I have looked through all my settings, in both AH and windows, and can't figure out why the fuck it won't work Evil or Very Mad bounce bounce scratch

it's also odd because it works in Day of Defeat: source...and in windows settings I can hear my voice...it's not muted...etc.

why the fuck doesn't it work

oh and unrelated, where do i register for the private part of the forum...or am i already?... scratch geek

Bouncy afro
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help   Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Just a thought.. It's what's up with my mic.. I think I have a touchy (bad) USB port that shorts or a short in the line some where....??? I'll have vox but if move my head around too much it shorts and I have to log to get vox back.

2. Medic can add you to the private area.. send him your e-mail.
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help   Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

I have had lots of problems with mic's

Got a cheap nasty desk mic from walmart it works a treat
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help   Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

it was not a usb mic by the way
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

PostSubject: Re: Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help   Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I have only ever used prong plug mics until this last one that I am using now. USB. I have found that after sitting in my chair for 5 minutes rolling back and forth on the carpet I build up enough of a static charge that if I touch the mic cord I loose vox and have to log out and back in to reset the mic.
If I had not paid 50 dollers for it I would have thrown it away allready. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help   Wtf MIC skrewed!  who know's and help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wtf MIC skrewed! who know's and help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: