Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Numbers in game

Go down 
+6
Curnutte
zack1234
marcds
8313jbx
Saffron
Klingan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Me Kvuo and 83 on between my 22pm and 1am.

If this is going to be standard. Then you guys can go fuck yourself.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm

???
From my understanding Kling.. it was only the 3 of you on all afternoon to late eve your time...

1st. It's Saturday.. Sometimes people actually go outside on Saturday and get things done.

2nd. Half of the U.S. has no power to their homes.

3rd. We have this thing called Super Bowl where the 2 top foot ball (not soccer) teams play for the championship. Some of us are prepping for parties and the like for the "The Game" tomorrow.

4th. We all went into the lobby 1st and saw you were on and said "Fuck it! I don't want to fly with him." and never logged.

5th. We just suck at dedicating our selves enough.

Honestly, I think you may be a little harsh in your words. Timing is everything. I've been on several times, early morn, mid day, and night and have been the only (+) playing. People have lives and things to do. I have also been on where 15+ (+) are flying.... it just comes down to whats on the schedule of things to get done and then, "Do I have time to fly?"
Yes it may have been a "Fly in the ointment" moment, but like all things, It will pass, and you will see several on. I would like to see more comments like:

"Only the 3 of us were on for several hours on Saturday and I had a great time flying with the other 2. I wish I would have seen a few more of my squadies in the air with us though. Hopefully next time."

"Always look on the bright side of life!"
-Monty Python

cheers
Back to top Go down
8313jbx
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
8313jbx

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Mera ol till folket Bouncy Bouncy ...Tackar
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm

As I told every one for the last 2 weeks, I am going skiing this week end and will not think about you guys at all.
If anyone is interested it was in the mid to upper 30's up here and becuase of Superbowl week end it was not as packed as I imagine it usually is. I think that we got about 8 runs down the mountain at 45 minutes each run. nice long trails and slopes..

I agree that it is all a matter of timing. sometimes we are all able to be here and sometimes we are not. With summer approaching I can only imagine that it is going to get worse.
Back to top Go down

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:04 am

Because of my new work days i cant make Sat,Sun or Mondays. Sleep

Tues thur Friday is good for me, but for the moment the overtime flood gates are open and might not be around much this tour. Crying or Very sad

But unlike Marc i think of you guys often. Wink
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:16 am

Saffron wrote:

4th. We all went into the lobby 1st and saw you were on and said "Fuck it! I don't want to fly with him." and never logged.

I think this is the one...

"Only the 3 of us were on for several hours on Saturday and I had a great time flying with the other 2. I wish I would have seen a few more of my squadies in the air with us though. Hopefully next time."

"Always look on the bright side of life!"
-Monty Python

Hook line and sinker. lol!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 am

8313jbx wrote:
Mera ol till folket Bouncy Bouncy ...Tackar
'

I think i had one to many yesterday drunken
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:56 am

what's going on? Smile

can i join in? Laughing

fuck fuck fuck lol!
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 am

zack1234 wrote:
what's going on? Smile

can i join in? Laughing

fuck fuck fuck lol!

Thats the spirit Bouncy
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Klingan my dear friend   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I would not throw you under the bus , however I must ask ( are you a mean drunk ) if you are then all is forgiven , and if not all is forgiven . So you see you win either way and you have lost nothing . I have been working and have under gone the VERY same depression that you your self have had . I now am bouncing back and have found some new aircraft to experience in the game , which equals new fun . So there .
Now no more wha wha wha . and lets enjoy .
Nutte
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:03 am

The only other thing that I can add is that I took two VERY healthy craps yesterday and one this morning and am now feeling that all is right in the world cheers .
I can't wait to see you all on after work today...
Just so you all can relate #1 was a double flusher. #2 was a three flusher and I rounded it out with one that I stood over the crapper with a plunger in hand just in case.... affraid

P.S. If you are ever in Steamboat Springs Co. deffinatly go to the smoke house for dinner and order the Pork ribs......... Fracking AWSOME!!! do not however order a second helping of them...... 10 pounds of pork backed up in the intestines only causes severe amounts of pain. Bouncy
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:33 pm

If precision stands for anything it stands for the example marc has "laid out for us".

A modest man who I know has personally eaten 6 pounds of bacon in a day and now follows through with a 3 flush 10 pounder.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers for the bacon

and

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers for the brown trout.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Marc   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:52 pm

My dear friend Marc .
May I suggest a bran muffin from time to time will help you with that problem , and have you had a colonospiky lately it would appear as if your in need of one .
John jocolor
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:19 pm

John,
While I am touched by your concern the only reply I have for you is that there is a big EXIT ONLY sign above my bumm, on the other hand might I suggest that perhaps you have been living in Ca. to long????? It troubles me greatly that one of the first thoughts you have is to have something shoved up your arse!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm

marcds wrote:
John,
While I am touched by your concern the only reply I have for you is that there is a big EXIT ONLY sign above my bumm, on the other hand might I suggest that perhaps you have been living in Ca. to long????? It troubles me greatly that one of the first thoughts you have is to have something shoved up your arse!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

Numbers in game Funny-pictures-cat-denies-access-to-your-computer
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
THUDMAN

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm

I hate fucking meetings. I get away from my meeting filled day trying to manage a Regional Mall. I am fucking sick of them. Dont expect me there!

cherry

Fuck what happend to the gun Icons and all the other stuff! Fucking Sucks.
Back to top Go down
My2

My2

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm

THUDMAN wrote:
I hate fucking meetings. I get away from my meeting filled day trying to manage a Regional Mall. I am fucking sick of them. Dont expect me there!

cherry

Fuck what happend to the gun Icons and all the other stuff! Fucking Sucks.

Shut ur trap old man..... the only meeting you're required to be in, is the one that tells you the difference between your asshole and your mouth! LoL!!!

lol! Sucka! Pwnaged!
Back to top Go down
8313jbx
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
8313jbx

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Asshole=Thudman... lol! No
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Klingan wrote:
marcds wrote:
John,

Numbers in game Funny-pictures-cat-denies-access-to-your-computer

hahahahahaha, that's classic cheers Bouncy lol! lol! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numbers in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers in game   Numbers in game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numbers in game
Page 1 of 1