Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Differnet Plane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 am

I have asked around the forumns in AH why people get bored and leave the game.

I am not bored but I am going to try what people suggest for fun anyway. I plan to fly the P51 as my atack and fighter for a tour exclusively except from carriers (obviously) and in missions where i will compromise.

I think it will be great to learn a new plane hopefully well which requires a different style.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 am

There goes the neighbourhood...
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:45 am

Klingan wrote:
There goes the neighbourhood...

lol! I think you should do a tour in the hurri 1 and we can compare K/d's at the end.

Seriously though a tour in the 51 will need good marksmanship to be effective.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:55 am

Was acctually thinking about doing next tour in the Hurri1-2, 109F -G2 and P40B-E
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 am

Klingan wrote:
Was acctually thinking about doing next tour in the Hurri1-2, 109F -G2 and P40B-E

Rolling Eyes Yeah Yeah face it you just want to be me lol!

Serioulsy I wish we would all do a tour in something like the p40 and be the flying tigers or at least sometimes up as a squad in the same plane.

My choice would be the 51 because of the range and ord carrying capacity as well as fighter pottential. Spit 16, Typhoon, F6, F4, 190 even P47 would be possible and we would all have to learn new skills.

If the majority were in favour (two thirds) I would be all for making it mandatory for a tour. Show a bit of team spirit.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:46 am

Well maybe you will be one of the first that doesnt pick and run in a P51.

Then they call it fighting. HAHAHA Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 am

Klingan wrote:
Well maybe you will be one of the first that doesnt pick and run in a P51.

Then they call it fighting. HAHAHA Rolling Eyes

But its a picking and running plane scratch

Actually isnt it dive snapshot and climb again, and when you get from boom and zoom to energy fight its the same only closer together. To me it looks just a skillfull as yank and bank which is where I am coming from.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Yes Indeed   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 pm

I often take a flight in something different , I like the F4u-1 , P-40 E , these are fun and can fight well IMO .
Nutte sunny
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Hell I change planes more than I change my underwear!!!!! I can't stand upping the same damn thing time after time.. Hell I have even been known to up one of them crappy spits!!!!!(only cause I can't fly them for Shite)
It is very unnerving and I auger once or twice a day cause the plane I upped this time handles nothing like the one I just spent 2 hours in. but that is what is fun for me.

Buy the way you guys smell something?????? Maybe I better go chnage my underwear now. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Klingan wrote:

me loves the 109F...almost exclusively flew it, but started flying g2, and the k4 occasionally if i go up defending or wanna crip on boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Differnet Plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differnet Plane   Differnet Plane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Differnet Plane
Page 1 of 1