Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airshow last week

Go down 
+4
Floatsup
Bamboozl
marcds
kvuo75
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 pm

oh yeah.. i finally got around to posting this video..

you ever see a f18 almost go supersonic?

it called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prandtl-Glauert_singularity

it was humid and rainy during airshow, the f18 displayed the effect quite well.. never seen it in person before. quite unusual. he ended up doing like 4 or 5 high speed passes cuz the crowd loved it.

Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 pm

and some random pix

8313 by A10
Airshow last week Dsc01010

n322 (pops)
Airshow last week Dsc01011

business end of b25
Airshow last week Dsc01012

b25
Airshow last week Dsc01110
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Very nice! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bamboozl
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Airshow   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 pm

That video was sick! That must have been awesome! Never seen the sonic ring in real life.
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Nice, thanx for those pix Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 am

Great pics and video

My ex girlfirends father used to go to airshows in the 1960's and they used break the sound barrier and create the boom so he claims. I wonder why they stopped?

Probably too many broken windows and heart atacks.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:35 am

Now before I go crazy , let me say those pics are fantastic and did Jeff get the 30mm gun in your new apt . And I would like to nominate N322 for an honarary membership into Precision . I know he gets like 2 kills a year but with this title of The honarable N322 maybe he will get 4 or even 5 kills in a month . Pops has flown with us for a long time and should be recognized as such mostly due to his flair and wearing of great flowered Hawiann shirts . And Mike that B-25 is cool also .
Nutte farao
Back to top Go down
Mobus
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 am

very nice guys, bet it was a blast! cheers pirat
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Looks like it was a blast.
... No invite .. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:03 am

Curnutte wrote:
Now before I go crazy , let me say those pics are fantastic and did Jeff get the 30mm gun in your new apt . And I would like to nominate N322 for an honarary membership into Precision . I know he gets like 2 kills a year but with this title of The honarable N322 maybe he will get 4 or even 5 kills in a month . Pops has flown with us for a long time and should be recognized as such mostly due to his flair and wearing of great flowered Hawiann shirts . And Mike that B-25 is cool also .
Nutte farao

i can wholeheartedly opppose n322 being really associated with the squad other than what he's already doing.. we've been trying now almost 2 years to get him into actually playing the game, and he just don't "got it" in the least.. I think he's still flying b25h into a furball and trying to get kills out of tailgun lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airshow last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airshow last week   Airshow last week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airshow last week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precisionsquadron :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: