Precisionsquadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precisionsquadron

Precision Aceshigh2 Squadron

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Squad Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Next Squad Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Next Squad Meeting   Next Squad Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 pm

2 pm EST (7pm UK) Next Sunday 25th.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Capt
Capt
Curnutte

Next Squad Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Squad meeting   Next Squad Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm certain there will be lots to discuss , and I'm hoping for a massive turnout as all members opinions are of value and should be heard .
We have mandates that are not enforced and our rules should be taken at least with a little reverence and seriousness .
Nutte flower
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Next Squad Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Squad Meeting   Next Squad Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:27 am

Curnutte wrote:
We have mandates that are not enforced and our rules should be taken at least with a little reverence and seriousness .
Nutte flower

Please make sure you point this out to everyone and we must make sure everyone is heard and not just the vocal minority. Neutral

Also the time and possibly date are now under review with SEC clashing with the meeting. I think we need to do both and Kling has proposed the meeting for 4pm EST on the 25TH. CAN ANYONE SAY IF THEY OBJECT TO THIS.

I appreciate how important the meeting is but SEC needs our support if it is to continue. It is the only organised event both the Europeans and US can realistically do together on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Squad Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Squad Meeting   Next Squad Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Squad Meeting
Page 1 of 1